Prizdale Times, India’s leading children’s magazine for school students, young writers and budding artists, is organizing a free creative writing contest. The contest is open to Middle (Class 5 to 8) and Senior (Class 9 to 12) groups. As a reward, the work of the top three winners in each category will be published on www.PrizdaleTimes.com. The winners will also receive e-Certificates.
Interested contestants should submit their entries by filling the Google Form by clicking here and uploading their creative writing work in editable Microsoft Word format only. Other formats, such as PDF or JPEG, are not allowed. Prizdale Times reserves the right to make small changes to fix any grammatical error and make the text more presentable.
The topic for the writing contest is “What if humans had tails” and the number of words should not exceed 500. The last date of the competition is May 10, 2021 (date extended). The creative work should be the original piece of work and not be copied from anywhere else.
Rules of the Prizdale Creative Writing Contest 2021:
- The competition is open to all students from Class 5 to 12.
- The last date for submitting entries is May 10, 2021. (Last date has been extended due to the pandemic and some exams)
- It should be an original piece of work and adults should not help children.
- Prizdale Group, Prizdale Times and its other sister companies may publicize entries received for the competition. It could be on websites, newspapers, advertisements and social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, and Instagram.
- Filling and submitting the Google Form and participation in this competition will mean that parents are giving their consent to use names of the participants and their work for publicity. Prizdale Group, Prizdale Times, Prizdale Learning and its other sister companies will own the rights for the submitted creative writing work.
- The decision of the judges will be final.